KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS
For more than 10 years, the Bandera Council of the Knights of Columbus has been providing our area youth with scholarships to assist with their educational goals. Each year, depending on the number of qualified applicants and the available funds, we provide educational assistance for students attending Colleges, Universities and Technical Schools. We have several opportunities for the area youth and these are summarized below.
KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS 2018 FIRST YEAR SCHOLARSHIP
The Application deadline has passed and the applications are currently under review. Successful Applicants should receive notification by the first of May.
Don Cody Continuing Scholarship
Applications are now being accepted for Students continuing into their second through fourth year of studies at a College, University or Technical School, we provide an opportunity to apply for a Continuing Scholarship. This year the Deadline will be on Wednesday, June 6, 2018. Applications received after this date will not be accepted.
- Students must be a Catholic in good standing.
- Student must have been an active member of St. Stanislaus/St. Victor’s Chapel in Bandera County.
- Student must be currently attending a University or Technical Trades School in their 2nd through 4th year of attendance.
- Students attending a four-year University must have a minimum confirmed GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Students attending a two year College or Technical Trade School must have a confirmed minimum GPA of a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.